Right across from Széchenyi Thermal Bath is the Amusement Park,
whose history dates back to the beginning of the 1800-s.
The original park was called Vurstli.
At the beginning of the 1900-s, the so-called English Park was built directly adjacent to it, and today’s Amusement Park was born from the merger of the two.
Some establishments inside the park are over a hundred years old and still functional:
the Ferris Wheel was built in 1906 and the Roller-Coaster in 1922.
Address: 1146 Budapest, Állatkerti körút 14.
Phone: (36-1) 363 8310
Public Transport Access: Metro line 1 and busses 20E, 30, and 105 Hősök tere stop